Company: Alissachni Luxury Apartments
Job title: Receptionist
Location: Mykonos, Greece
· Customer Service
· Public Relations
Company Industry: Hospitality
Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and customer service skills are the top abilities that we look in hotel receptionists. They should be polite, patient and display above-average organizational skills. The ability to deal effectively with crises and work with a diverse population is essential for this position. The following skills are sought after.
· Administration – good knowledge of computer is a must, including hotel reservation system. Must be able to accept bookings by phone and deal with callers requests. Duties involve issuing guest bills and settling room payments, as well as processing invoices and completing payment transactions, are required.
· Attention to detail – in order to maintain a functioning front desk, receptions are highly organized and detail-oriented
· Multitasking – juggle many requests at a time and prioritize tasks.
· Customer service – respond with the utmost cοurtesy to guest complaints and special requests, excel at dealing with people in a professional, calm manner in line with the management's guidelines. Understand the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication (body language).
· Languages: excellent knowledge of both Greek and English. Any other languages are plus.
Ms. E.Koryllou or